Welcome!!

Every little girl loves to show their inner princess. Swirls N' Twirls Tutus makes bows, tutus, baby blankets and more!! Take a look around. Check out our facebook page for TONS of items for sale!!

Friday, April 15, 2011

My first Craft Fair

 This extra full purple tutu is absolutely adorable!! 
 Show off your little princess this 4th of July with this adorable red, white, and blue tutu!!
Soooo Cute!!


Cute yellow poke-a-dote bow. Great for the spring and summer!!

I have my first craft fair coming up soon and I am SO excited. I am hoping to show off some of my new and unique tutus and bows. I am spending most of my time pricing bows and making and designing tutus. If you have any cute tutus ideas feel free to send them my way. I love trying new things. Its amazing what cute things customers come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment