Welcome!!

Every little girl loves to show their inner princess. Swirls N' Twirls Tutus makes bows, tutus, baby blankets and more!! Take a look around. Check out our facebook page for TONS of items for sale!!

Friday, May 13, 2011

Game time!!

I know, I know...I am starting a little early this year but I had an order for a Texas A&M tutu and bow set and that has sent me on a sports bow making spree. Here you will find some A&M and OU bows that I have recently made. Please contact me if you would like a bow for a particular team. I am about to make a Texas Tech, Texas and a Dallas Cowboy bow. I have been searching high and low for Dallas Maverick items but they are hard to come by. I hope you like some of the new sport bows!!


1 comment:

  1. These are great! I just love the button in the middle! Should you find some Denver Bronco buttons, let me know. I have cousins in Colorado that would love these! Their colors are Blue, Orange and White! :)

    ReplyDelete